Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Three Dates???

So, since I'm on the theme of vacation, I will go on with another story from my long gone vacation.

Earlier in the trip I went out to a place for the first time, it was a nice bar, recommended by a lot of magazines and guides. It was a big disappointment, the music wasn't the kind I liked and neither were the guys, which made me change my plans.

I looked up for another bar and in the end found it, most say it was much much better, the kind of crowd and the kind of music I like.

Before I go on, just remember that I go out alone, and in gay bars a lot of times it's hard for me in the beginning. I'm scared that if I will be nice, even just to a random guy that I may not like he will get the wrong idea.

So I most admit that I'm kind of a jerk when I got out, but I feel good about it. I feel good that I can choose to be nice only to the guys I want to be nice to, and I don't have a need just to be the nice guy of the party.

So anyways I was dancing and talking to a couple of guys in the place, even though I thought the best looking one was the bartender, but what can you do.

Around 3 am give or take the place started clearing out, I felt that the night wasn't over for me, so I headed to another and probably one of the last gay places in the area.

Once I walked in, the music was definitely not for me. I was getting ready to leave, but then I saw a really cute guy, I tried to catch his attention and I did, we talked. He also said that he was on the way out and gave me his number, side note, I never give my number to anyone I meet, guess that's me being paranoid.

We said will talk the day after and meet up, I left, went to grab a bite to eat and was ready to take a cab to my hotel, when cute guy walked in front of me, on the way to his car, from here to there he offered me a ride to my hotel.

Being the nice guy that I am of course I couldn't say no, we got to my hotel, made out a little bit in his car and decided to call it a night.

The day after I called him, from a pay phone of course :). We met up in my hotel room, fooled around and went to grab dinner, it was pretty awesome, just talking, sharing things and eating greecy food, keep in mind I didn't tell him anything too deep about me, aka my basketball or anything of the sort.

He dropped me off in my hotel and we called it a night, the day after happened something that hadn't happened to me yet, We talked and we met up again, that was definitely a first. Meeting a guy once or somehow twice was as far as I ever did on vacation, but with this guy it was like a short dating spree.

We went out to a club together, went to eat, fooled around some more and called it a night. Now I can say he was a cute guy and a charming one, maybe not the perfect guy for me or the one I will end up living with the rest of my life.

Still it was more or less the first time I went out with a guy for a couple of times ( except one guy I mentioned and isn't worthy of being mentioned again.) It was definitely interesting and fun. I had a hard time deciding if I should do it or not, cause I always had in my mind the possibility of not having fun and losing a precious night out, nights I don't have too many of.

In the end of the day it was a great experience, and a different one. thought I still get much more excited thinking and writing about the amazing guy from the previous blog, but I guess this might of shown me a little bit how real life works, well at least the real life I heard about.

I have this guy's email and I have found myself tempted to email him, but until no I haven't. When I'm not too depressed or horny I don't really see the point, since he's not the love of my life and chances are I will never see him again. Well that's more or less another vacation experience on my part.

P.S - I have been reading a lot of blogs from guys that follow mine, there are a lot of great one's out there, and I have been catching up on them. Also made a mistake forgetting one of my fellow bloggers and someone I got the chance and enjoyed talking through emails before, so if your out there or reading this, sorry about that and enjoyed catching up on your blog.

Be good you guys, who am I kidding, just make sure you go to sleep with a smile, if you can.

2 comments:

  1. sounded like a fun vacation. glad your doing well. ya we gotta e-mail again more. miss talking to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if a smile cannot be felt, and there are yeas to seek for it, it can always be faked - I am still thinking about a potential use for that...should you find one, do let me know...
    1
    Best! And have a nice vacation

    ReplyDelete