Thursday, September 15, 2011

A List - New York

Well, what can I say? we have been working hard so far, the team looks cool and so are the guys and the coaches. I'm feeling my muscles everyday and spend most of the time either at the gym or at home, but i'm feeling good about it.

However, the main thing this week has been finding and watching the show : A-List New York, if some of you haven't heard of it, well it's a reality show about a group of gay guys in NYC.

I usually don't watch reality shows, but for some reason I have started to watch this and I have watched the whole first season (9 episodes) in two days and i'm moving on to season two, classy ah?

For those of you watching, I will give you a short opinion of the guys in the show, I would be happy to hear your thoughts about it.

Derek - don't know why, but I kind of like him, even though he is a little bitchy and dramatic as are most of the guys on the show, he still is kind of cute, with the boyish look, a look that I have to admit I really like in general, he is not bad, but not sure a guy I would go out with.

Austin - Well, look ways, Liked him in his old version, now he is mostly fat (compared to the way he was three years ago) and annoying, but really annoying. I like his kind of guys, but guess I like the old him. His marriage is so fake that it's amazing, looks like he just cares about Reichan and nothing else, besides the fact that he comes off like a big asshole who just feels good making problems for others.

Reichan - Haven't heard of him until this show, even though he is supposed to be well known. He is a good looking guy and seems nice also, not my type, but all together he seems more calm and mature than most guys on the show. Besides the fact that he always has to have someone with him.

Ryan - Usually I have a kind of problem with the flamboyant types, and he is one of them, but besides him wanting to hear a little gossip, he seems like a good guy and someone that cares about others. Also a successful guy and a good friend and a caring person. I'm happy that I can feel good about him, makes me feel better with the gay in me.

T.J - funny kid, not really my type and a lithe annoying, but seems like a easy going and a guy that basically says what he thinks and acts like he wants, which is something to always respect, again, bothers me a little sometimes, but all together harmless.

Rodney - WOW, can someone teach him english? I can't stand his accent and he is annoying all the time, with the broken up english, don't know why but he really gets to me. I mean, it has to be a reason, I just don't really know it yet.

I also have to admit that i'm jealous sometimes when they show one of the guys or someone else in a relationship, for some reason since I started watching it, I have flashbacks and I think about the guy I met in the summer. I started to miss him and I wish I could see him or talk to him, but I know it's not going to be healthy or get me anywhere.

I hope that some of you out there are watching this show, if you are, I would really want to hear what you think. I know it's trashy and stupid, but i'm addicted to this show. So lets hear you, if you got something to say.

Hope everyone has some plans for the weekend, enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Watched one episode and it was enough. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a Texas boy and the people are so different but it was interesting though.

    I actually might watch it when I have nothing else to do haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can watch it on Logo by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to this show as well. They don't air it here in the Philippines and LogoTV videos aren't allowed in our region so I end up looking for it in sites like watchseries.

    I think Rodiney, who is my type, is hot, so I guess I kinda ignore his accent most of the time.

    And I love Mike Ruiz.

    Don't worry I don't think this bad habit can cause any lasting damage.

    Oh, I'm a 40 year old Filipino-Chinese gay man. Have been in a relationship with a wonderful guy for 8 years now. Enjoy reading your blog every couple of weeks or so.

    Blue :)

    ReplyDelete