Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Time

Hey

Hope everyone is doing well, small response to a comment that was left before I move on. About sharing a room with teammates,
it's usually a policy all over the basketball world overseas, doesn't have anything to do with how much a room costs, or the sorts,
it's just the way things work in those areas of the world.

Anyway, this is more or less the last post that is directly connected to the last summer. On the last night out before leaving to go back home , I went out to a bar, I already felt that the trip went well and I was in a good mood, which I always thinks makes the chances of anything good happening better.

After 20 minutes a cute guy came up to me and said hey, he was really shy and just said hey and left. I hoped he would come back, after a while he did, he was with friends who wanted to go somewhere else.

I told him that it would be cool if he stayed out to hang around a little, he decided to stay and from there on we just had a really great time.

I'm not talking about him being the sexist or hottest guy I met, but it was just the he was cool, easy going and fun. We stayed until the late hours of the night, just dancing like crazy, there were songs that we both loved, and we just danced and danced and danced, so fun I can't even explain.

Maybe it was just the great mood I was, maybe it was just the fact that it was my last night, maybe it was both of them together, but it was just great.

We ended up spending the night together, something that usually doesn't happen, since most of the time I don't stay over until the morning, but it was just nice, calm and genuine fun, so It was different.

After that we said our goodbyes and I made the trip back home, but it definitely closed a cool summer and vacation with a good feeling.

I'm waiting for next summer already, the truth is that it's not on my mind right now, but I'm sure as time comes closer it will be.
For now, I'm basketball minded, got no choice, it's still my job. :)

P.S - if any of you that follow my blog got the chance to go to the gay games, I would be happy to hear from you and hear about experiences that you took from there, it sounds like a real big adventure.

Well, I had a long day and the bed has my name all over it, so enjoy your week and will be in touch soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm..... you sound like some sort of player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those times are definitely some of the funnest. Genuine good times with a friend that end up with cuddling up and staying warm. Sounds wonderful.
    What do you do to get back in game shape? Do you have an eating/exercise plan to share?

    ReplyDelete