Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Special Trip - Part One

Hey everyone, hope the weekend was enjoyable.

As for this post, Well, life has a way of making the unexpected happen sometimes, on some occasions it for the good and some for the bad. Anyway, this is something that is harder for me to share, so it took me some time to get to it.

Before I get started I have to mention that I wrote a lot, but a lot on this, so it will probably take at least three – four posts. some are a little shorter than the others, just wanted it to be readable and not be just one very very long post.

I was on vacation last year in another lovely city in our dear little world.

When I went out to a club I suddenly saw someone I recognized, I was pretty sure that I know him but I didn’t approach him, but rather went on, later on the same night I looked up and saw him standing next to me, we looked at each other, I recognized him that second and smiled and he came up to me and mentioned my name and asked if it was me, and it was indeed me.

I felt so weird, since nothing like this has happened to me before, also he had a big part in me telling my parents. I met him and his friend in one of the first clubs I ever went out to and after that night I decided to tell my parents. I mention it on the post I wrote about me coming out (part 1) way back in January of last year.

It’s been a couple of years since we met. We never hit it off romantically; we stayed in touch here and there through emails, but never got the chance to see each other. Until that same night, we started to talk a little bit, he introduced me to a friend of his, and we started chatting, this guy is actually one of the only ones that knows the real me and everything about me.

We started dancing, his friend said that he has to get going because he had work the day after, so it was just the two of us, we were dancing and having fun, while both of us felt very strange since it was a few years between the first time we met and this current trip.

He looked at me and after that we started kissing, it was very unreal, great, but unreal, after that we stayed in the club for an hour and a half, just danced , kissed and had some fun, nothing major, talked a little bit also, and that was about it.

After he told me that me that he had to leave since he also has work in the morning we exchanged numbers, we talked about meeting up for dinner the next day. My hotel was actually close by to where we went out to so I decided to walk back.

Got lost like ten times and walked all over, but it was still summer and good weather out there, so it was a fun walk.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have truly almost no experience in relationships, I also think I have a way to always attract the less serious ones. So in my book it was a sure thing that I won't hear from him in the morning or that it would just be a onetime meeting.

I was sure that he won't call or answer, because I'm very pessimistic about things like that working out or relationships in general, maybe the situation I'm in made me like this, I don’t really know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I just started following your blog but I wanted to let you know that I posted a link on my own blog to this one. I think it's really interesting to read about your story. I know that it's such a difficult thing to have to be in the closet, especially when you feel like you don't have another choice. I understand where you're coming from on that, and I give you props for being strong enough to do that.

    I live in Utah and I've been a Jazz fan for as long as I can remember. Basketball is my first love, so I love reading your perspective on things going on in the league, as well as your personal stories. I'm glad that I found your blog.

    I hope that you'll keep writing. I don't know who you are, or who you play for, or what number you wear, but I'm definitely a fan.

    Check out my blog if you like:
    www.wallofwondering.blogspot.com

    Amy

    ReplyDelete